Canada was declared as the country with the best reputation for three consecutive years, and this is just the beginning of the long list of good things about studying in Canada. Apart from the ski slopes and the longest coastline that the country has, here are top 10 reasons why you should study in Canada.
- World class education– Canada is globally known for his high quality education. The Canadian government’s top priority is education and the facilities provided in the universities for the students. Out of the top 50 universities in the world, more than 20 universities are in Canada.
- Internationally recognized degree– Degrees from Canadian universities are well recognized throughout the world and are equivalent to the degrees from the universities of US and commonwealth countries that gives you high prospects for jobs in the future.
- Low cost– The cost of tuition fee and living in Canada is significantly lower than that of UK and US while the degree and the quality of education is of the same stature.
- Location– Canada has something for everyone. From breathtaking mountain ranges to rolling plains, secluded beaches to glimmering glaciers, Canada has it all. Not only this, it has 4 distinct seasons and living in this country is nothing short of a dream coming true.
- Student’s dream destination– Canada will give you a student experience that you will never forget. The locals are knows to be the most friendly people in the world and the country just makes you feel at home once you are there.
- Excellent Health Care– Even though Canada is home to some of the most advances and high quality medical services, the health care in this country is quite less as compared to other countries with the same caliber.
- Stability and safety– Canada is one of the safest countries to live in the world. With a very low rate and unbelievable student health benefits, the universities have always focused on student security and health.
- Multicultural Environment– Canada welcomes other cultures with open arms. The ethnic groups of people from almost all parts o India can be found in this country. The country strongly believes that people’s traditions and customs should be preserved.
- Work opportunities– Students in Canada are allowed to work for up to one year after they complete their education. The students are also allowed to work part time during their course of education and they can work on campus without a work permit.
- Tech dream place– Canada is a pioneer in the fields of computer and information technology, telecommunications, medical devices, aerospace engineering, lasers, biotechnology, ocean and environmental, and several others. For anyone who wants to pursue his or her career in technology, this is your place to be.
To know more about your studying abroad opportunities, contact us on 1800-274-2041. You can visit our offices in Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Indore to know the courses that will fit your plans of Studying Abroad. You can also visit us on www.VDIEC.com for more details on Free Counseling and Overseas Education.